Dorset Realty Group uses the eStrataHub electronic document delivery service from Access Point Information Canada (APIC) for the ordering of strata documents.
How to submit an order
Using a credit card
- Go to Access Point Information Canada at www.apicanada.com and Register an Account (registration and activation just takes a few minutes).
- Once you have registered an APIC account, click on the eStrataHub link on the APIC homepage.
- After you have signed in you can proceed to place your order.
- For more info on the APIC site, click here
Using BC OnLine
- Go to the BC OnLine site at www.bconline.gov.bc.ca and Register an account.
- Once you have registered a BCOL account, log in and select eStrataHub from their menu.
- After selecting eStrataHub you can proceed to place your order.
Effective June 1, 2014, our office will only accept document requests via the above two ways, and not by any other means.
Pre-Authorized Debits (PAD) Agreements (Strata Only)
- We strongly encourage you to read our FAQs before completing the below PAD Agreements forms
- Download PAD Agreement – Strata Fees
- Download PAD Agreement – Strata Section Fee
- Download PAD Agreement – Strata Parking
- Download PAD Agreement – Storage Locker
- Download PAD Agreement – One-Time Strata Payment